Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fun with Dick and Jane- er... I mean K and D

I don't have any pictures cuz I'm lame-o like that- but today my good friend Denesirita and the Stud Spud came to my house for some fun and games.
We went to the shooting range! D bought her hubby a super fantastic present- a large frame revolver and Crimson Trace grips! And my dear Hubby gave him a shooting lesson. It went very well- mostly because The Stud Spud is versed in firearms and weaponry. He just needed a few sharp pointers to make him really stand out.
Poor D though- everytime a gun went off ( which was about every half second) she would shy and jump right out of her skin! I told her she needed more' tarp' time, but she says there isn't enough time in the world to make her not jump.
Then the Stud Spud and D took Hubby and I out to a scumtious lunch!
It was a wonderful time to spend with my friends- just what I needed to get me away from the hustle and bustle of the Holidays!

4 comments:

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Rising Rainbow said...

I'd be jumping out of my skin too but I still think I should learn to shoot and get a gun for my trips across country.

From our hearts, Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Maia said...

Hey D, you just have to get used to the noise. I'll bet you can nail the target, just take ten deep breaths, aim and shoot.

Merry Christmas to you my friend and here's to a great 2011. I personally can't wait to see the old year go.