I am going to try and tie up some loose ends today~ Things that I have been too busy to sort in the last week or so.
1. I am so glad that any of you blogger buddies living on the East Coast have survived Hurricane Irene!
2. I have not cut my hair. It is longer than ever and just as hateful.
3. The filly I blogged about earlier is ok. She is older than the picture showed, a leggy yearling now. She isn't being starved, but she was a little thin and maybe a little wormy. I didn't buy her because I am saving my resources to finish~
4. ~The Deal. I have made a decision about which horse I am going to buy. Thus- The Deal. As soon as it is all said and done, I will let y'all know which one I've chosen.
5. I haven't been able to post anything on blogger because the browser I was using sucks. I'm changing to Google Chrome and we will see if that makes a difference....
6. Auction's this week! I have a new phone with a better camera so we shall see if the pictures are more alluring...
7. And though I hate the end of summer worse than a visit to my GYN- I hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend.
10 months ago