Sunday, March 22, 2009

Is it summer yet?

It has been 70 degrees here- at least it was that warm last week. Today- Windy and cold! I nearly got blown into the Carquinez! 
I am so ready to don these cute little sandals and kick back with a Mojito and a magazine! 
These little numbers are made by R6 Leather Co! They make them in lots of colors and with your choice of conchos too! They also make halters, chaps, vests, holsters, customized rope cans and best of all~ saddles! Find their link on my blog page- give 'em a holler- She ships anywhere!  

9 comments:

The Wife said...

Those are so cute. I bought a pair of zebra print flip flops and plan on "blinging" them up.

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

We've sure been enjoying the beautiful weather for the last week, but are expecting SNOW again. Not uncommon for this time of year, but I am so done with winter! Gahhhh

I love those sandals. How cute!!

Meg said...

Okay sista, just one question...did you order me some? Lol! Just teasin', they are beautiful, I am on my way over!

Happy Spring, it's been beautiful here for the last few days, today it's a bit windy, but still, warm and sunny and total flipflop weather!!!

Hugs!

C-ingspots said...

Oohh, cute!! I hear ya girl, I am so ready for some warm weather and soaking up some sun. Bring it on!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOHHHHH!!!
AAAHHHHHH!!!
PRETTY!!!!!
I LIKE those.....hmmmm..birthday coming up...oh, Mother's Day first, right?!
Whaz up with the weather???

OneCowgirl said...

LOVE sandals

Pony Girl said...

I think my aunt has some of those jazzy flips flops! I need to find myself a pair.
I am envious of the seventy degree weather...although yesterday's sun was warm enough for me to peel off the down coat and just wear the fleece! That is a step in the right direction around here.

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Oh I want a pair of those! If something must be on my feet...those are the kinds I like!
70 degrees?????????????
Wahhhhh...:{

Unknown said...

Those are totally cute! And I got a pair of cute ones last night for my birthday!! I must get some pictures of them on my blog soon.

Yay for summer - its a tad further away up here though...